Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
1. Your Name: Evan
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 / Server Time
4. Average Online / per Day: 4 hours - 6 hours.
5. Discord: Merchant#0001
6. IC Name: Nick Vigil
7. IC ID: 127160

Additional Information:-
1. Leader Of Families.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I want to be the leader of Families as it was the first gang that I ever joined and
it would be an amazing feeling to return but not as a member but as a leader.
I also want to run Families in an organized way where not a lot of changes happen
and is a place where people are motivated to attend store robberies, cland, and much
more. I believe if an organization is run smoothly, more people would want to join. -

- I want Families to not only be organized but to have equality so that everyone
has equal opportunities and chances to achieve a certain rank. I also want Families
to be an active organization where people will start to talk about us instead of
constantly talking about ballas or bloods. -

- I have a lot of experience on the legal side which will benefit Families as I can
use that knowledge to do as much illegal stuff without getting the organization
any sort of punishment. -

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I would encourage people to always do roleplay and if it doesn't work, punishments
will happen as I wouldn't want one person ruining it for all. -

- I would try to do as many events as possible like Clands, Battleship, Gun Store Robbery
, and more! I believe this would make more people active as they have something to do
and all events have rules so it would make a start on improving the roleplay level
for gangs that just want to go into the ghetto and shoot people. Roleplaying makes the
experience of a player ten times better.

The goals that I would like to achieve
- Doing one successful term without any organizational punishments given.
- Create an active and fun organization.
- Have no toxic players that will ruin the experience of others.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope I get to speak with the curators soon ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom