Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rohit Garg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 13, 2022
Time of violation
23:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hrxsXr8l4Pg

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Requesting ID 139512’sPOV of the situation
    They have 12 hours to respond.​

Ace Wess

Wess
Player
Due to the crash in purge night, my recording program stopped recording, I thought my recording was open, but it wasn't, so I don't have pov. You can see I'm squeezing from the dune on the right, and you can see in my friend's pov that I'm on that dune from the display.

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
Due to the crash in purge night, my recording program stopped recording, I thought my recording was open, but it wasn't, so I don't have pov. You can see I'm squeezing from the dune on the right, and you can see in my friend's pov that I'm on that dune from the display.

I guess you dont have a POV. Can you post your POV? You know, events rule 1.7

For example, you can post a POV of the moment you Crash?

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
To make sure everyone knows event rule 1.7
Event rule 1.7 ->All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours (30 days ban).
It is your responsibility to check your POV before or during the event, otherwise it's your fault for not recording

Ace Wess

Wess
Player
To make sure everyone knows event rule 1.7
Event rule 1.7 ->All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours (30 days ban).
It is your responsibility to check your POV before or during the event, otherwise it's your fault for not recording
yes it's my fault for not checking if the recording is open but there it's obvious where i'm shooting from and you can see i'm there on the display in my friend's pov.

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
yes it's my fault for not checking if the recording is open but there it's obvious where i'm shooting from and you can see i'm there on the display in my friend's pov.

Maybe you are using illegal redux or cheating you are hiding it you are not throwing pov we dont know.

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
there is nothing about illegal redux and cheat u can see im shooting from right if ur not BLIND. If ur thinking im using illegal redux or cheat u can check my pc or i can share my screen.

event rule 1.7 - you are ignoring the rule if we have to get pov you have to

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
can you send windows crash log or you can send a POV of the moment you crashed its obvious that you never recorded a pov i hope you get the punishment you deserve have a good day

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
And..

it is your responsibility to check your pov before or during the event, otherwise its your fault for not recording

I check my pov 2 or 3 times before entering an event it means you dont care that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom