Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Waxie Creed
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 14, 2022
Time of violation
18:12
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l80XOy19n-M

Yuto

Player
Player
need turksh admin
he say me "i ur god" just checkin turksh admins
If there is anything missing, I will provide it.
Do not close the forum.

denyz

Limited Edition
Player
This kid sent some stupid shit on e-mail like bloody videos and else. Also insulting parents

denyz

Limited Edition
Player
And he’s just scared to post what he said cuz he’s not the right one in this situation.

denyz

Limited Edition
Player
nice translate? duh, i have way better english than your whole family don't challenge me kiddo

denyz

Limited Edition
Player
are you scared kiddo? as you can see by the turkish admins if you watch the videos closely you can hear that he's saying i can cut all the parts that i'm not right and forum that so i don't get any accusations.

denyz

Limited Edition
Player
in the 3rd screenshot he's saying his own name so there's a little proof of that is not fake. and the screenshot he sent is looking like its clipped so i don't know about it.

denyz

Limited Edition
Player
"need turksh admin
he say me "i ur god" just checkin turksh admins"
the way he talks as you can see is he's just a scared kid so go on take your time and get a good call on the situation.

hiyankal

Player
Player
i have two screenshots too same words :d this guy (waxie) allways bullying us
24o97q6.png
l0m3glp.png

denyz

Limited Edition
Player
for turkish admins:
Öncelikle bu eleman durduk yere beachde bana gelip şuraya geçsene admin çağır bi falan yapıyordu loglara bakarsanız görebilirsiniz sanırsam. Sonrasında arkadaşlarını çağırıp bakın köpek eğitiyorum falan yapıp böyle toxiclik yapıyordu. Otur falan demeye başladı ? attım öldürdü shotgun ile sonra kaldırırken 3 2 1 kalk falan yapıp bakın iyi eğitmişim tarzı kelimeler kullanmaya başladı. Ardından bu çocuğun etrafından uzaklaştığımda discord üzerinden 3 hesapla beraber engellememe rağmen ulaşıp toxicliğine devam etti, sslerde de gördüğünüz üzere. Evet haksız olduğum durumlar olmuştur ancak çocuğun yaptıklarını gösterdim inceleyebilirsiniz dikkatlice hatta şöyle çocuğun attığı videolarda da dediği üzere benim işime gelmeyen yerleri kırpıp atarım bana ne tarzı bir cümle var. Burdan da anlayabilirsiniz haksız olup haklı duruma geçmeye çalıştığını.

Yuto

Player
Player
discord messages are private messages I just showed the admin an example

Yuto

Player
Player
I can show all kinds of videos to the admin, you are bothering us
then you can reach me on discord this is not in-game so there is no point in installing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom