Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gabe Horning
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rw0IS0cYW0

Rocky

Player
Player
as seen in the video suspect takes 3 53 damage hits and doesn't die.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Requesting POV of 20204.

He will have 4 hours to provide.

Fade

Player
Player
Hello.

Requesting POV of 20204.

Kevin I definitely had a families armor on thats a visual bug, I dont have POV unfortunately please check logs. I dont know why that guy couldnt see the armor, thats his problem I am sure I had armor on.

Rocky

Player
Player
this is the closest time for video proof I can give kevin.
the thing is i just dont
understand how i have never had any render issues or anything like that and it just begins when i start a fight

Fade

Player
Player
the thing is i just dont
understand how i have never had any render issues or anything like that and it just begins when i start a fight
Anyway I am not dumb to hop out knowing I'll get hit first lol, you already had aim on me. I only hopped out cause I had an armor.

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
Requesting POV of 20204.

Hey Kevin, I’m Zander a Ballas Turfer, I was looking on the web today on the topic of Our server Website on forums I saw this report. Fade Solomon aka 20204 ID got Reported for God Mod. Now I requested POV once before from Fade Solomon’s aka 20204 when I was in vagos turf team I wanted to see his POV to see if he was using fam radar at the time he was in my fam but wasn’t using it but it looked like he was soft aiming and using obs

So I’m no saying he’s cheating or soft aiming I’m just here to see if this is actually true or no I can provide the proof here 👇

first It looked like he hit meechos mask but it didn’t hit the enemy instead it hit meecho!

secondly I saw that it looked like he was aiming in 2 secs before and getting that kill there Knowing the player is there walls hacks

third Locking on at 1:02 seconds.

Now No hate towards families I’m just seeing if it’s actually true or not.

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Hey Kevin, I’m Zander a Ballas Turfer, I was looking on the web today on the topic of Our server Website on forums I saw this report. Fade Solomon aka 20204 ID got Reported for God Mod. Now I requested POV once before from Fade Solomon’s aka 20204 when I was in vagos turf team I wanted to see his POV to see if he was using fam radar at the time he was in my fam but wasn’t using it but it looked like he was soft aiming and using obs

So I’m no saying he’s cheating or soft aiming I’m just here to see if this is actually true or no I can provide the proof here 👇

first It looked like he hit meechos mask but it didn’t hit the enemy instead it hit meecho!

secondly I saw that it looked like he was aiming in 2 secs before and getting that kill there Knowing the player is there walls hacks

How you can that's a Aim Locking. That Person at 1:02 gave shot from his side and Fade was Pre-Aiming. The Fact is this is the first time he got Reported he is Doing Turfs for Over a Month now and never got Reported for anything even Turfers have to Record every POV. Why didn't you Reported him Before when you saw his POV of Soft Aiming or What ever you call that ? Everyone know there are Several Visual Bugs in the server in clandestine u can see People Wearing armour, Clothing Looks Different in some people's POV and this Armour Thing which he got Reported has happened to more people also. This is not the First time.

Dekuthoven

Player
Player
Armor bugs are very common recently in GRP. I can't count how many times i go into a clandestine and people are wearing armor, obviously I know its not how it works, ive also gotten into similar situations with street fighting and doing that damage on someone, yelling they're eating in radio to have someone else let me know he had armor on and i just didnt see it. Its not a Rendering problem, its a visual bug with the server.

Dekuthoven

Player
Player

Why are you brining a PoV from a turf from 2 months ago into this discussion now about a street fight? You're completely irrelevant to this situation please keep your pettiness out of a report.

Arixis

Player
Player
I'm pretty sure that turf POV has nothing to do with this forum post and since it was like 2 months ago it shouldn't be taken into consideration at all.
I've also heard about that visual bug from multiple people so probabilistically speaking it's what happened in this case. I don't think it would be realistic at all to know what happens on the PC of another player at all times to be taking POV when these unexpected things happen. This is especially so with all the visual bugs happening, like clothes, armor, etc.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

After further review and investigation, it seems as though this incident could be explained by Body Armor not showing in a visual bug. There is not enough evidence to prove the player is cheating.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom