Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gokhan Sanane
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 15, 2022
Time of violation
14:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0IPiCRMBxPE

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
AHAHAHAH you cant even shoot LOL if you slow down the clip someone is shooting you first and she turns instantly and smokes you. You just need to work harder mate :(. I can only see ZESSY clapping you XD. So dont cry but i would like to see how you got clapped that shot looks sick.

Ari Kisha

Player
Player
AHAHAHAH you cant even shoot LOL if you slow down the clip someone is shooting you first and she turns instantly and smokes you. You just need to work harder mate :(. I can only see ZESSY clapping you XD. So dont cry but i would like to see how you got clapped that shot looks sick.
off top

Şehmistan

Player
Player
go beach do social rp okay

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
go beach do social rp okay
Yes what is wrong with that and why is this a problem for you also what is the relation between this clip and my social rp i only understand that ur toxic dumb kid that is all. You and your friend can cry and continue getting clapped by people noobs.

Gokhan

:/
Player
:D
You can keep sucking your friend.
If you are not at the beach and you are coming to an event you can write to me until then shut the fuck up thanks.

Merdo Hill

The Hills
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

ID 110667 posted POV, there is nothing wrong, killed normally.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom