Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Players nickname
Zappy SaiyaN
Administrators nickname
MartinWade
Date
Sep 8, 2021
Time
11:56
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/10385/

Siddharth25k

Player
Player
I Got Demorgan For 60 mins without sufficient evidence [from a video clip of 13 sec]
According to forum rules minimum length of the video should be 60 sec

link given below
This is not good the video should be of minimum 60 seconds like many times my proofs are rejected

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • The complaint is not in the form of a complaint;
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+);
  • Evidence uploaded to other sources;
  • 2 days passed after a violation;
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);. . In this case it is clear that you were healing him with a gun in your hands. The admin has the right to refuse which means he can either do it or not. Closed!

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
I Got Demorgan For 60 mins without sufficient evidence [from a video clip of 13 sec]
According to forum rules minimum length of the video should be 60 sec

link given below
Dont FailRP and maybe you wont be put in demorg? Reviving with a gun out in your hands is FailRP....

Zappy

Player
Player
Dont FailRP and maybe you wont be put in demorg? Reviving with a gun out in your hands is FailRP....
its not about demorgan bro i accept the punishment according to forum rules video length should be 60 sec...

Top Bottom