Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ferrari Murat
Administrators nickname
Abu Almani
Date
May 12, 2022
Time
Proofs
-

FerrariMurat

Player
Player

Hello Mazhor

We all know why I´m writing this.
Although we`ve already talked about it I wanted to write this. At the end of the day, we all know I haven`t cheated once in GTA, the reason why I send this
document into my privat server is this:
A person I know got banned from Grand because he was cheating and asked me if I have an idea how to delete the cheats from the pc. I asked a few people if they know how to do it and I got this link.
I can`t really remember why I send it into the server but we had some problems with discord that day and because I have nothing to do with this cheater shit I didn`t think twice. Also, I wasn`t helping him to get the pc clean before the pc check, he was already banned and then I thought I would help him out.
I found it good that he didnt want to cheat anymore, but when I told him to simply clear the pc he didn`t want to.
(because of some data)
Also, I was in the Discord Server from Musha because he invited me in during Ramadam, but I wasn`t involved in all their cheating stuff!! I dont even know if they`re cheating or not.
Some people told me we all got banned because of the Server, because they thought we were cheating. But the server wasn`t about cheating, the roll was a joke. Isn`t that permitted?
I mean you all know how they are, come on.....
After I got banned, I talked to Vincent and was in a call with them for about 2 hours and they even told me they believe me that I don`t cheat! They told me to write this to get unbanned.
I simply got banned for supporting cheaters, even though I was helping a friend to STOP cheating. You can ask all my friend, I dont support cheaters!
I`m kind of sad, I worked really hard on all my accounts, and I dont want to lose all of it because of something like this. I hope we can do something about it and that you can understand me now!
I`m hoping for a positive response.​

MY BANNED ID`s: S1: 26067 S3: 2168 and S4:668

With kind regards

Ferrari Murat

QDizY2NP3LIgl270.gif

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
I reduced ban on first server. Other accounts stay as it goes. It's a lesson for you​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom