Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Using OOC Info for Firing and Firing OOCly | SAHP Sherriff Phil Roberts 32185

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Johnny Green
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2021
Time of violation
11:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UdbfPKC

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
The day before my firing Thursday ,September 2 at 20:10, I was told by the then Captain Andy Margiela to make a forum post one two men combat logging. Seen in this clip:
. I proceeded to follow through with the order because I didn't want to question the chain of command. Seen on this forum post. https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/9925/. The forum didn't get approved until late at night in my time zone so I decided to @ Andy on the email with the results of the forum with the caption "We got finally got them." The next day Friday, September 3, at an unknown time, I received an email from Phil seen in this screenshot telling me I got fired. The reason for the firing was mentality with reporting (meaning forum reporting) and how I'm handling situations is not SAHP material. I never had any previous strikes nor was I a bad cop and was unhappy with the fact that I got fired. After receiving the message I flew into the city and noticed I was still in the SAHP Org. I procced to use the Non-RP Radio asking for someone to kick me from the Org because I got fired. Moments later, I got fired by Glock Zie. I was never given a full IC firing like my superiors Shifty Powers and Larry Mcgavin got days later on September 7. In fact, not a single bit of my firing took place IC like it should've been. I was also never invited by Phil Roberts through email (discord) to fly into the city so we can do a IC firing. After that I flew out and asked Phil the events that got me fired so I can learn my lesson and not make the same mistake again. He proceeds to ghost me until I ask for help getting into FIB once they are back from disbandment. He replies with "Sure." So I thank him in advance for his help. I realized later that it was my chance to ask for the events that got me fired and if it was related to the previously stated forum report I made under direct order from a superior in the chain of command. He obviously never respond and is ghosting my message to this day. Which has led me to the assumption that I did indeed get fired because of that forum post and is why I was fired because of OOC info. It is also because of the events of my firing that I feel that Phil should no longer be leader of SAHP and has essentially failed at being a leader.

stayslothey

Player
Player
Firing OOC would be considered as OOC. The General Rules State Unrealistic Behavior (UB) - Actions that are unrealistic or hurt the roleplay (RP) experience of other players are considered as Non-roleplay. In my eyes sending a OOC message in Discord Is not Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom