Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
1. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ: Kunal Chatterjee
2. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ: 26
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: GST +5.30
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 15-16
5. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: catt#8253
6. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Chris Clark
7. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ: 56327

1. Leader of..familis
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of Vagos because I have past gang experience, i have been in familis vagos,marabunta,blood. also am leader of unofficial family.in my fmaily every day we do store robbry, 5-6 hostage situation everyday, i want keep doing crime rp in city. no matter how many pepole i have. tha main reason i want become vagos leader in org i have enough pepole for crime activity.. I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends ive made that would be interested in joining i could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events.I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.
3- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the orginization is active in those events(like Cland, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
1. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ: Kunal Chatterjee
2. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ: 26
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: GST +5.30
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 15-16
5. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: catt#8253
6. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Chris Clark
7. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ: 56327

1. Leader of..familis
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of Vagos because I have past gang experience, i have been in familis vagos,marabunta,blood. also am leader of unofficial family.in my fmaily every day we do store robbry, 5-6 hostage situation everyday, i want keep doing crime rp in city. no matter how many pepole i have. tha main reason i want become vagos leader in org i have enough pepole for crime activity.. I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends ive made that would be interested in joining i could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events.I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.
3- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the orginization is active in those events(like Cland, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.
Ur Saying its application for the families gang but ur saying u want to be leader of vagos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom