Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Fotis Taylor
Suspect ID
60756 31968
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2021
Time of violation
01:55
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/1rlaaq7

BloodBrother

Player
Player
Greetings everyone.

I'm new to RP and in the server. Actually it's my first one. I was riding around town waiting for someone to call me, since I decided to be a taxi driver.
While I was repairing my taxi pavement-side parking (since everyone seems to be running around driving like a maniac) because It wasn't in the best condition, two guys across the road started shooting at me, I got to half HP when I realised and tried to enter inside my vehicle so I can ride away.
They came closer and finished me off and started running over me.

I understand it's frustrating for everyone to be IC all the time, but how can you straight up kill someone for no reason at all?

Here's a picture of them after they were trying to run over me.

Giovanni Feeder

Player
Player
Hey, I know your new to the city so ima help you out, For the Title you need to put what happened, so in this case it's RDM then you put their ID's so it would look like " RDM in the City | (Their IDs). Just wanted to help you out :)

BloodBrother

Player
Player
Hey, I know your new to the city so ima help you out, For the Title you need to put what happened, so in this case it's RDM then you put their ID's so it would look like " RDM in the City | (Their IDs). Just wanted to help you out :)
Thank you very much for this. Really really appreciate it. Im sooo new at this, I smell like a noob. haha

BloodBrother

Player
Player
Just delete the post.
Didn't know I had to actually record all the time when i'm playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom