Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed complaint about Admins of DE3 ( Andre_cures and Adrian_Tablo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bonnie_Bennett
Administrators nickname
Adrian_Tablo
Date
May 17, 2022
Time
11.19am
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/104619/

Bonnie.Bennett

Player
Player
Hello,
my name is Bonnie Bennett I want to complain about 2 admins of Server 3 DE. First of all, sexual harassment happened to me I wrote a complaint against the players who did it to me. My first complaint was rejected by Adrian_Tablo the reasoning was: too little evidence. I did not let this sit on me and wrote a complaint against Adrian_Tablo this was rejected on the grounds: Clarify situation IC.but I have already spoken IC with an admin who said I can write a complaint I do not quite understand why it was rejected. I have a lot of evidence but unfortunately on german.. but there were pictures taken by my IC ass and uploaded to Ingrand this also as proof.
I uploaded all the evidence and the two who rejected my complaints are called Adrian_Tablo and Andre_Cures, and the IDs of the players who sexually harassed me are 26351 and 25954

On the German Server its Forbidden to do Sexual actions in a Green Zone | 7-14Days (And the LSPD is a Greenzone and everything happend there u see it on the Pictures)

This stands in the German Discord under Green Zone Rules you could translate it on Google

(1.4 Sexuelle Animationen oder Andeutungen sowie Belästigungen sind verboten. | Bann 7-14 Tage
Liste aller Greenzonen:
Regierungsbehörden: Zentralkrankenhaus, Regierung, FIB, LSPD, SAHP.
Startpunkt für Anfangsjobs sowie die ausführenden Personen: Trucker, Elektriker, Sägewerk, Farm 1-2, Busfahrer, Taxifahrer, Ölpumpen.)

6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape) etc) | BAN 3-7 days

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me again Discord: Loui#3383

Sincerely,
Bonnie Bennett

(Video Proofs)

(Website Proofs)

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
These persons were banned already​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom