Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kane_Phoenix
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Sep 9, 2021
Time
10:33AM ET
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/885164406441398293/885173343563694080/unknown.png

KoZy22

Player
Player
On the original ban appeal I apologize for following suit on the ban template as this was my first time on the forum. I was permanently banned for 1.7 which indicates the buying of in game currency for IRL cash. I can promise that I had no prior knowledge outside of the city or inside the city that anyone I was doing business with was breaking the terms of service. I apologize if I was guilty by association but my intentions were pure. I have only been in the city for little over a month but in that time I have spent a lot of time and effort into building my resume. So much so that I have invested into the server with the purchase of GC's and only have bought GC's with my IRL money. I would greatly appreciate if someone could look into this case and rectify any misunderstandings. I would just love to be able to get back in the city with my family and friends. Moving forward I will be more diligent and cautious to make sure something like this doesn't even get close to happening again. Thank you for your consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom