Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deepanshu sharma
Administrators nickname
Merdo_Vuitton
Date
May 18, 2022
Time
17:22
Proofs
https://img.onl/RExcb

Deepanshu Zetas

Player
Player
Respectfully Sir!
The main thing is that sir there is issue going on for buffering like 90 percent of time I face this issue in server that my screen doesn't load quickly it takes time and screen stucks for like 1 to 2 minutes during that time nothin is able to move in the game same issue is occurring with my some fam members also we already talk to admins about that and they said that team is already working on it so the same thing happened today my screen go stuck and the things aren't loading on time and suddenly I got notification of blocked by Sir Merdo Vuitton reason cheater and sir this is not my mistake sir you guys can also interrogate more btw I only got SC from then that my screen wasn't loaded on that time and everyone started calling me cheater don't know why.

Charlee Zetas

Player
Player
Respectfully Sir!
The main thing is that sir there is issue going on for buffering like 90 percent of time I face this issue in server that my screen doesn't load quickly it takes time and screen stucks for like 1 to 2 minutes during that time nothin is able to move in the game same issue is occurring with my some fam members also we already talk to admins about that and they said that team is already working on it so the same thing happened today my screen go stuck and the things aren't loading on time and suddenly I got notification of blocked by Sir Merdo Vuitton reason cheater and sir this is not my mistake sir you guys can also interrogate more btw I only got SC from then that my screen wasn't loaded on that time and everyone started calling me cheater don't know why.

yes i am also facing same issue when my car speed goes above 200 my screen stuck and everything take 20-30 sec to load

LeoSmyrna

Jrokez Family ♡
Player
Respectfully Sir!

I was at the event myself, I heard that you were using godmode, you didnt die from their gun bullets.

Deepanshu Zetas

Player
Player
I was at the event myself, I heard that you were using godmode, you didnt die from their gun bullets.
sir i am trying to tell then that my screen stuck but my keyboard was stuck and if admin want to check my pc then they can i dont have anything that ill get in trouble and I am old player in grand rp i never get bann but this time my game is running on low end pc.

Khan Zetas

Player
Player
Respectfully Sir!

Same fucking issue honestly happened with me also in Hostage situation when my screen stucked officers try to kill but i haven't died till lagging stops i died suddenly on that time after lag. since the update i am facing this issue and i reinstalled the Grand Rp Rage MP both but still not working well i tried to contact with admins they said they are workin on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom