Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
1.Name:Dima Vladislav
2.Age: 21
3.MSK
4.Average Online Per DayL 8-9 hours
5. Discord: Joro#1332
6. Nickname: Dima Yeager
7. IG id:43490

. Leader of bloods

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

(
1)I want to become the leader of the org because ive been in bloods most of the times and ive been high command all of the times did turfs,lead events overall had a great time in this gang thats why i want to become the leader of it and acutally see what it is to lead it i do believe i can bring it to the top ill make a good turf team so we can reach the 100%.
(
2)I assure you there will be no toxicity in the gang.
(
3)Ill lead the gang to good making sure we go to every event have some big numbers and bring the people in grand roleplay the gang roleplay they need.
(
4)I have alot of experience in every event in the gangs and we will participate in each one of them daily.
(
5)Ill provide the best experience make sure we get no strikes and reach that 100% smoothly with no problems

nLaj6dn.png

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Rejected
Provide details, better explanation of what you would like to do to improve your org and what you would do as the leader. Application is very short not much details. 5 Sentences isnt an application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom