Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jon Bilzerian
Administrators nickname
Phani Garcia
Date
May 20, 2022
Time
13:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4YVjyrHXRo

Jon_Bilzerian

Player
Player
As you can see in the video that we killed two guys while defending our solar panels. We were calling FIB and LSPD to detain them. In between IC situation, Phani Garcia came and revived him and his friend in front of us. I don't know why an admin is getting involved in between IC situation. Then he blamed us for planting solar panels in our house without proper sunlight and removed the solar panel which was properly placed.

Here I don't understand why he revived them and why he took out panel which was properly placed.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
first of all u have planted panels inside walls - clearly bug abuse (will see this one more time all whom will put then in walls will be punished) PS: for bug abuse we have 3+ days bans

2nd admin kame on report made by player and try to figure out with situation including with panels in walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom