Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Blood Street Gang /Ale Macher/ 22921

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
1. Name: Alex Vidovic
2. Age: 20
3. Time Zone: CEST
4. Average Online Per Day: 6 to 10 hours
5. Discord: coa#1369
6. Nickname: Ale Macher
7. IG ID: 22921 Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang.

2(A):
Every time I had the opportunity to lead an organization from a Co-Leader position everything ran smoothly, Have a lot of experience at leading members of organizations in events and shot calling successfully, Focusing on Clandestine, Battleship and Submarine Events, Alongside Store/Gun Store Robberies and other Gang Events that other gang may not be focusing on.

2(B): Put more focus into Gang connections and moral, in sake of being a stronger organization and events communication, I have a lot of experience in Turfs as well and I will make sure that Turf Team will make no mistakes and personally improve Turf Team.

2(C): I will personally implement a Zero Toxicity Policy inside the organization and implement recruitment tests and initiations before actually recruiting/inviting into the organization.

3. Focusing on Ghetto Roaming and providing the members with the actual Gang Member Role Play feelings and also on making the organization exclusive, I would be more than happy to invite new players to the organization but only if they know the rules and pass the personally implemented recruitment test, by that making the Role Play experience even more and more engaging.

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Approved.
Interview will be 23/5/2022 at 20:50 server time.
Tag me in the discord​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom