Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Mahima Diba | 144491

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

MahimaDiba

Player
Player
1.Your Name : Mahima Diba
2.Your Age : 18
3.Time Zone : GMT +6
4.Avarage Online / per Day : 4 to 8 hrs
5.Discord : MahimaDiba#6996
6.Your Nickname: Zadid Abir
7.Your ID : 144491

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Experience

I want to become the leader of Families cause I am a type of guy who feels that I am only made for family stuff.I can lead the member of my family.

2. Stopping the spread of toxicity and Misuses of HC powers

In every orgs where I went I saw that everywhere is full of toxicity and the HCs were misusing there powers and asking money for promotions and not letting the guy get promoted who is not giving money but is more capable than that one who is giving money, I in every org make sure that noone spreads toxicity and everyone enjoy their ranks and not fight for silly things and if a there is dispute between the members of the gang than I should enter in it myself and take it as a serious matter and solve it without any problem. Everyone who knows me will never complain about me for toxicity and other issues also because everyone knows how much humble I am.

3. Giving chance to everyone and make sure that no one breaks the rules and focusing on events

I have seen that newbies who are capable of turfer ranks and other high ranks do not get chance because of old HCs from previous term , So I will make sure and give chance to every member to show and prove their capabilities and on the basis of their capabilities their ranks will be given. I will keep a check and take test of every newbie as well as HCs to check if they are capable of HC or not because I have seen nepotism in many orgs and the leader gave their friend HC who dont know a single rule about gangs by this I will make sure that noone breaks the rules. And I will focus on not only on clands but as well as battleships and turfs also .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers .
2. I will give chances to show everyone and prove their capabilities specially as a shooter.
3. I will create a form test of questions for everyone in discord.
4. I will create massive situation while doing hostage situations and robberies so it will be fun for both the sides.
5. I will make my gang the most active gang in the city and I will change the viewing angle of everyone for seeing Vagos.
6. Finally I will make Families the best gang on top.
7 I will do 100% turf

Thanks for viewing my application , I hope it get accepted.

Mahima Diba

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Rejected.
1. This is for Bloods, not families.
2. Gain more experience then reapply in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom