Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mrss_Armani
Administrators nickname
Shiva marneedi
Date
May 20, 2022
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GirtY4-R9IA

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
its not my intention and its bug I think because I told him I'm going to put in car please watch u r head. and I did that also and we had 10-10 so I ran to shoot after that only I noticed that he still in my arm. Its not my mistake just think I'm in 10-10 situation that time. and I'm not new player like doing this simple mistake. please consider this.. and anyway apologies for my mistake.

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
I want to clear my side im not just hold and run. i put different person in car and went to 10-10 after then only i noticed that. i agree that its my careless mistake but its not purpose so please consider my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom