Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Droppa Yip
Administrators nickname
Aprill Rune
Date
May 20, 2022
Time
21:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avgDd_I_VUo

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Approved - CL I ID: 962 this was the thread i got reported for. I have POV but never got enough time to post. To clear up, static noise comes from my mic as i have previously dropped water on the splitter, therefore it making a static sound. Many of the people know, the server was super laggy around this time which may have caused it. Thank you for viewing my thread. Please remove my warn and demorg please as i never CL.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Approved - CL I ID: 962 this was the thread i got reported for. I have POV but never got enough time to post. To clear up, static noise comes from my mic as i have previously dropped water on the splitter, therefore it making a static sound. Many of the people know, the server was super laggy around this time which may have caused it. Thank you for viewing my thread. Please remove my warn and demorg please as i never CL.
Also im wondering why Aprill Rune only gave 4 hours, how is that fair? People dont constantly be on fourms to check for reports and she only gave 4 hours for me to give POV. It makes me feel as she wanted to give me punishment but idk. The report against me was also viewed in less than 10 mins, this makes me have even less time to post POV. I am usually seeing that forums take around 1hr to be reviewed but this was different, i ask the admin team to please check this out as it is clearly unfair.

Jesse..

Player
Player
Also im wondering why Aprill Rune only gave 4 hours, how is that fair? People dont constantly be on fourms to check for reports and she only gave 4 hours for me to give POV. It makes me feel as she wanted to give me punishment but idk. The report against me was also viewed in less than 10 mins, this makes me have even less time to post POV. I am usually seeing that forums take around 1hr to be reviewed but this was different, i ask the admin team to please check this out as it is clearly unfair.
ik its so unfair that we only get 4 hours alot of people play from other countrys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom