Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Candy Pink
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 21, 2022
Time of violation
13:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol8Gg0_dv3w

Pinky

Candy Pink
Player
We've spoken to this person before. He told me he was interested in my house. He then offered a trade. Since we have traded before, I did not see a problem in the middle. Because the city is built on trust. However, just to be sure and to have proof, I ran the rec.
Our agreement is briefly;
-Ability to sell at least 50% of the gov value for the house - 3M
-Selling the car for the money given
-And the trade would end here. But he is trying to sell the car for 30M. When I point this out, it runs away. I really like helping the citizens and admins living in the city, but it makes me sad to encounter such a thing. I hope he gets the punishment he deserves
Discord proof:

Abuzittin killibacak

Player
Player
hello, first of all I wanted to write because it caught my attention. it seems you agreed with this guy in-game (but i don't know if you have proof) after that i didn't see any proof that you were talking the car for the same price in game. (I doubt that the lady in the discord messages is this person) I think you made a deal with two different people.

Pinky

Candy Pink
Player
hello, first of all I wanted to write because it caught my attention. it seems you agreed with this guy in-game (but i don't know if you have proof) after that i didn't see any proof that you were talking the car for the same price in game. (I doubt that the lady in the discord messages is this person) I think you made a deal with two different people.
Thanks for ur reply :) Frankly, the person I'm talking to and the person who came to me are the same. Because there is only one person standing next to me in the video. And also in the discord conversation history there is a message stating that he is at my house.

Abuzittin killibacak

Player
Player
Thanks for ur reply :) Frankly, the person I'm talking to and the person who came to me are the same. Because there is only one person standing next to me in the video. And also in the discord conversation history there is a message stating that he is at my house.
Are you sure?

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
• ID 126919 will recive punishment for Scamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom