Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Rooster Smith | 25394

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooster Chicken

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Benjamin D.
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - PST
4. Average online per day - 8-10h
5. Your Discord - Rooster#5902
6. Your Nickname - Rooster Smith
7. Your ID - 25394
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be the leader of Blood Street Gang because I have past gang experience in every gang, each of them having high rankings. I was also a previous co-leader of an unofficial family. In the family, we would do about 5-6 robberies with hostage situations involved. I won't keep the continuous flow of crime Role Play in the city. The main reason I want to become Bloods leader is org I have enough people for criminal activity. I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends I've made I would be interested in joining. I could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events and maintains high levels of RP. I have personally noticed that Gangs have eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies, and I want to step in and try to help that situation to expand the amount of crime in the city. I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that the gang will be able to attend. I like all of the org events and I will make sure that the organization is active in those events (like Cland, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine, Blackmarket raids).I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer. I also have past experience with legal orgs, therefore knowing some inside detail that others may not know to help Bloods succeed overall. I would gladly appreciate your consideration I hope that i get chosen to be the leader of the bloods, if you have any questions please ask.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- Consistent activity in all areas of the organization. This helps with more activity and overall participation in the orgs.
- Maintaining high realistic activity. This means you keep high rp throughout the entire time and rp to your fullest extent.
- To improve RP admins, other players, and everyone that is around you should make sure they keep high rp and keep at the fullest extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom