Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ni Bejeebies
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2021
Time of violation
18:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/t7c1ab

Phil Roberts

Player
Player
Here we have a lawyer, making a complete IC case with information that he has obtained OOCly through an app called discord. As far as I am aware, you cannot use things from discord ICly. (I know that the government discord is IC in the IC channels, I even tried making SAHP discord IC channels for my guys to talk during patrol but that was foolish of me and I received a warning for the faction and did my best to work that away through an event). Not only has he used discord material but also excel material by the looks of it? That's no IC thing, that's used by me as faction leader to know who is in and who is not in my faction.

This player named Ni Bejeebies, who is a Lawyer ingame clearly is mixing OOC evidence and using them in his IC casefile which can be viewed in the link attached to this report. By looking at this case file it has become clear that player 58428 is good with law words but is clearly mixing and breaking server rules in the way he has portrayed the charges, the way he has written the story, and how he has listed his evidence. I would also like to add that in this report, they claimed that I did not pay player 42643 (Larry Mcgavin) 450.000 which actually HAS BEEN paid to the player account on the 8th of September by midnight, so that is oocly lying with the evidence that he has that has ICly gotten me suspended. My point here is that this entire case file should be voided by RP as it is breaking server rules. This lawyer should also know that this is ICly a civil case for wrongful termination and not a criminal case which he has portrayed it to be by using OOC information ICly.

This is also proven that player 58428 doesn't know proper server IC/OOC mixing rules because just look at the way he wrote to me on discord, I even had to hint to him that he doesn't need to use OOC tags while speaking to me as discord isn't IC, here:

In this link below, you can also see one of them that was a part of making this casefile ADMITTING that they used OOC stuff with messages and stuff from Larry and Shifty if you look at 1minute and 36 seconds and press play on this video you will hear it, here:

PS: I have now only streamable and youtube as evidence seeing as my old report got rejected for not using youtube or streamable.

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation)

The usage of this has information is decided ICLY by the judge, the evidence being listed in court does not mean it is USED in the Rp process .

The senior state admin has already denied this, reposting of this again will result in more punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom