Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aux BlackCash
Suspect ID
152429 61481 100604
Date of violation
May 22, 2022
Time of violation
14:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SGPHoMMz2vs

Aux

Player
Player
I got cuffed for over a hour. I was cuffed for a hour even though they can only cuff for 25 minutes I asked to leave many times and they just didnt listen If possible i want action taken against everyone here it completely ruined the rp and wasnt fun at all.

152429 61481 100604 112894 Misconduct

(SORRY FOR INCONVIENINCE IN LAST FORUM)

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
GR 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN (12.40 minute in the pov)

Unicorn

Basically nothing to see
Player
So... Basically last days you are checking all the government patience, so I took all in my hands and here is the deal:
1)The main thing - This is the IC situation, and its not about the OOC thing, everything was ICly.
2)If you are taking this OOCly, so - USSS was pointing with stun gun at you, and you didn't care about that, you just started to run. (( FearRP )) (The time when you was saying about PG that cuffs when you have a gun so we gave you a chance to take it off 3 times as minimum)
2.1)Full capitol, and you take a shotgun in your hands, and basically didn't care about that. (Not sure if in this server its a problem, but I mean .. Common Sense?)
3)You was in the cuffs about 15min. Everything has been proved to the HC, and it was ok. (But not for you)
4)And OFC, you were MIXing.

I think there is a plenty of situations when you basically think that you can do anything because you find a holes in the rules and trying to break thru them. Thank you.

Last edited:

Levi Hill

Player
Player
I got cuffed for over a hour. I was cuffed for a hour even though they can only cuff for 25 minutes I asked to leave many times and they just didnt listen If possible i want action taken against everyone here it completely ruined the rp and wasnt fun at all.

152429 61481 100604 112894 Misconduct

(SORRY FOR INCONVIENINCE IN LAST FORUM)
First of all this is IC issue please learn between ic and ooc
secondly when requesting lawyer there is no time limit
thirdly this seem like self report
fourthly this report is useless i don't see any rules broken ooc
1.14 You have 25 minutes to put a person in jail starting from the moment of cuffing them. (If will be afforded presence of lawyer this time can be increased) | Demorgan 120 min
And you was asking for lawyer
Thanks for reading this and have an amazing day.

Last edited:

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Good morning all,

Before we continue reviewing the whole bodycam it really disgusts the whole state organisations as to how much mixing was done in this whole “RP scenario”

Now regarding to rule which this forum has been posted for, State Rule 1.14 , it’s clearly understandable that you can not keep someone in cuffs for more than 25 mins however this time will be afforded if an attorney is requested for. here in this pov the ss director was seen to request an attorney several times , “Do we have any lawyer available” and “James can you come to DOC” were his exact words.

Now, at around 15:10 Another SS agent searches you and how disgustingly you are seen mixing and clearly violating the GR 6.2

Again most of the part of this whole incident is IC. But apparently people try blaming others for there inadequate and inability to RP.

That’s all..
Thanks to the reviewing admin for reading this and have a Good day.

Aux

Player
Player
Good morning all,

Before we continue reviewing the whole bodycam it really disgusts the whole state organisations as to how much mixing was done in this whole “RP scenario”

Now regarding to rule which this forum has been posted for, State Rule 1.14 , it’s clearly understandable that you can not keep someone in cuffs for more than 25 mins however this time will be afforded if an attorney is requested for. here in this pov the ss director was seen to request an attorney several times , “Do we have any lawyer available” and “James can you come to DOC” were his exact words.

Now, at around 15:10 Another SS agent searches you and how disgustingly you are seen mixing and clearly violating the GR 6.2

Again most of the part of this whole incident is IC. But apparently people try blaming others for there inadequate and inability to RP.

That’s all..
Thanks to the reviewing admin for reading this and have a Good day.
agreed

Aux

Player
Player
First of all this is IC issue please learn between ic and ooc
secondly when requesting lawyer there is no time limit
thirdly this seem like self report
fourthly this report is useless i don't see any rules broken ooc
1.14 You have 25 minutes to put a person in jail starting from the moment of cuffing them. (If will be afforded presence of lawyer this time can be increased) | Demorgan 120 min
And you was asking for lawyer
Thanks for reading this and have an amazing day.
So that makes it ok to break rules and protocol and cuff someone for a hour?
they have protocol and didnt follow it...

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

The player broke mass rules himself therefore I will not proceed with this report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom