Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
1. Nicolas abuladze
2. 21
3. Tbilisi georgian time
4. 6-8 hours
5. Ƶamney#0116
6. Nicolas Killa
7. 75137

Additional Information -LEADER OF FAMILIES

1. Leader of nothin am employeed on this state i just left ballas leadership on other state
2.Reasons that made me eager to be leader of families are -i wanna take this responsibillity because all i see is that families isnt getting a treat that they deserve

Reason 1 - I wannabe a leader of families because ive been a lot of gang leader on other states and been deputies as well ik RP aswell ive been roleplaying since quarantine started in my opinion being a leader of a gang is a lot of responsibility and i can take that responsibility

Reason 2 -In my opinion families is a best illegal organization because it in a quite place and no one is interrupting them but aswell the Families is the most underrated and quite gang but i will chabge it and ill make the gang better ive been having a lot of experience in a legal orgs and illegal orgs aswell as a leader and as a member too (another state)

Reason 3 - All ive been seeing in familiesis that no one is giving them a special attention and a special treat that they deserve ive also been in a lot of unnof orgs and being also a family leader

3. My advice for improving gameplay- i will be improving RP as much as i can because ive been roleplaying since quarantine started.i know rules.i will be doing as much as events as ai can making my org best, doing events such as-hostage situation,store robbery FZ and more ive been serving in every org except EMS and i really trhink that i can take this responsibillity

Merdo Hill

The Hills
Player
Interview delay.
Interviews are delayed to tomorrow(29.05.2021) at 15.00 ST.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom