Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence this video doesn't include any audio
  • CLOSED

Hasoren Gokdemir

©️Brotherhood Family 🐺
Player
dude, I've watched your videos and for some reason you don't make a sound when you post them on the forum.
it looks like you're using a microphone in your videos, but you don't have game audio, so instead of teaching us the rules here, you'd better learn the rules first.
as an example, I'm throwing this forum as an example, just think about it, okay, Pasha?
as for the other things you said, you guys are doing meta.
he'll be back where he died in 15 minutes.
he swears to us when your guy dies, he's not allowed to do this, when he dies you can't talk and you can't quit the game, but it turns out.
you're too confused to see your own mistakes, man. if you're going to teach us the rules, you'd better start with your own family first, you're all making mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom