Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish_Haze

Criminal 💥
Player
1.kunal dharewa
2. Age - 19
3. Time Zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. 4. Average Online Per Day: 10-15
5. Discord: KUNAL JAIN #7488
6. Nickname: kunal jain
7. IC ID: 126068
Additional Information: -
1. Leader Of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

This is my 2nd city that I have been a part of and the most well put together one I have played in, I have spent many hours in the city and almost all of it as law enforcement. I would love the opportunity to lead a criminal enterprise like the families. Working in law enforcement i know all the rules of store robberies, Fear RP, Events and server rules in general. I would like to provide more quality RP with serious action in the families that will help everyone have a fun time in the city whether they are in the gang or in law enforcement. I would love the chance to extend the RP to be at its best for gangs and get people knowing the proper rules and way to handle a situation. I will provide typed up and working documents explaining rules of events and situations and server rules and maintain a strict vetting process to not allow people in the gang who would violate rules of any kind. I would gladly appreciate your consideration I hope that i get chosen to be the leader of the families, if you have any questions please ask. Thanks in advance for reading all of this keep up the amazing work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom