Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

omega

Player
Player
every time i click play from the grand rp launcher ,it opens normal gta v and the rage multiplayer gets stuck on launching the game, then it tell me : error game injection has timed out .

John Lacoste

LACOSTE FAMILY
Player
Try loggin into GTA Online first.If you can't login in there is a problem with your Social Club.

LumieTheMoon

Player
Player
i also need help, and this thread seems to be the only place i can reply.
i have been trying to log in to rp for the first time but am unable to. i registered, so i go to log in with those credentials and it says that they are wrong. i tried resetting my password and it says the email isnt registered. i then tried re registering with 3 different emails, they said they were all in use. i tried seeing if there was a thread here that may help me with my issue but i have seen nothing and i dont have enough points to start a new one. i tried logging in to the discord and im in the room but it wont let me do anything other than read the beginning info page. (yes i clicked 1) still nothing. im so lost im hoping that someone can help me

JamalBinLyin

Player
Player
have been trying to log in to rp for the first time but am unable to. i registered, so i go to log in with those credentials and it says that they are wrong. i tried resetting my password and it says the email isnt registered. i then tried re registering with 3 different emails, they said they were all in use HELPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEE

InexMist

Player
Player
Yes its also happening to me and when I tried to recover it says invalid email

Andy16the

Player
Player
Hi,

Has anyone found a solution to this issue? GrandRP team hasnt even responded to any one's query.

Warm Regards,
Andy

Tinex Obama

Player
Player
Kad ulazim u grand izbaci mi nešto da nemogu uč radi nekok EGS jučer sam izbriso gta i ponovo skino idalje mi to piše mođe pomoč

kanwar

Player
Player
Can i use snipping tool for recording POV? Or by doing that i will break rule

DarkStorm07

Player
Player
have been trying to log in to rp for the first time but am unable to. i registered, so i go to log in with those credentials and it says that they are wrong. i tried resetting my password and it says the email isnt registered. i then tried re registering with 3 different emails, they said they were all in use HELPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEE
I am also having the same issue

Rishabhp7567

Player
Player
just downloaded this server and everytime i try to log in all is says is connection lost trying to re connect

Top Bottom