Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muco West
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
May 25, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/109393/

Muco West

Player
Player
unknown.png

There is my fault in the vdm and the penalty is damage but it gives me a warning penalty. It's not fair, it needs to be fixed. He also runs away from the green area after shooting from VDM, and after the first shot this ban is please be fair
In addition, all videos on the forum are under 1 minute, video editing is prohibited before and after this section described in the rules, and this person has opened a forum by editing videos. Please be fair

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
I am already in the green zone. he is trying to get me out by vdm. both times. So it's perfectly normal for me to run there. he is constantly coming and cursing and harassing me every time in the game.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
and we are not in rp here. I'm just watching them. they just bother me. and they use deception to get me out of GZ.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
as for videos. I just did it to tell the story. for making multiple mistakes. Otherwise, the cycle of events continues. good got and cry video are together but there are different mistakes, different id's.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
I will explain with an example. the car will ring but the car is IN GZ. he pushes car out and steals. same logic.

Muco West

Player
Player
I am already in the green zone. he is trying to get me out by vdm. both times. So it's perfectly normal for me to run there. he is constantly coming and cursing and harassing me every time in the game.
Llamas have the ability to talk ? Maybe there is. Because you never shut up and you always lie :D
As the name of this girl suggests, she sees no one but us in her dreams and wants to spend time with us. We don't want him and he's trying to humiliate us. He has more moves like this. He's unpopular in the game and spit on everyone. I hope you take it into account.
Lama Juli :D

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
Llamas have the ability to talk ? Maybe there is. Because you never shut up and you always lie :D
As the name of this girl suggests, she sees no one but us in her dreams and wants to spend time with us. We don't want him and he's trying to humiliate us. He has more moves like this. He's unpopular in the game and spit on everyone. I hope you take it into account.
Lama Juli :D
xd You are still insulting me. I'm so sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom