Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bruce Lul
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 24, 2022
Time of violation
10:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zXLK23dCfcU

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
As you can see in this video he is saying that deputy leaders don't have any right to do anything or the authority, and then he mentions that it's a Telugu fam and we are interrupting the family, first of all this is an Indian family, we never stated or said to any person till date that this is a Telugu family and not an Indian family, we always say it's an Indian fam and people from all around the globe are welcome. And he's being racist that we aren't telugu speakers, he's not even high in fam or something. Then he's "threating" when Bruce said he can kick him, he literally said to see what's gonna happen if Bruce kicks him. Then he starts abusing me Calling me "motherfucker" which is ooc insult, then he keeps so doing so and mentions again that it's a Telugu fam. Which you can clarify with The fam leader, and then deputy leaders that we've they've never said such a thing ever. After a while There was abuse in Telugu in Fam discord VC again, which was translated for me and Bruce by fellow family members who speak Telugu. Bruce will be attaching the respective POV after this message.

IAmCruze

Player
Player
Yes I can understand Telugu and IAm Cruze Iam in vc at that time and I try to convince him that this is a family for all and don't show any rascism and even though he didn't listen to me and then at least our family has some rules according to that rule we black listed him from family and even though here Bruce and ashhar baba and Bruce complain on him cause he cursed them in Telugu language and words are worse used by this guy in telugu

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Just for clarification:
Asshar Baba is the one who complained as you can see in pov I told him to change name even before this started and then he changed his name to Bruce Lul. And I am Bruce Wayne who had pov from discord vc.

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
But What is the reason for blacklisting?
Actual reason for blacklisting was "abusing parents and racism and kinda provoking" but while blacklisting him as I was angry, I wrote something else just to get through with blacklisting.

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
When did this issue happen?
Actual reason for blacklisting was "abusing parents and racism and kinda provoking" but while blacklisting him as I was angry, I wrote something else just to get through with blacklisting.

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
This Complaint Will Receive Shiva Only I Know This All Okay Go Ahead All The Best Guys

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
All Those who is watching video pls subscribe to channel . Pls dont forget

IAmCruze

Player
Player

As you can see in this video he is saying that deputy leaders don't have any right to do anything or the authority, and then he mentions that it's a Telugu fam and we are interrupting the family, first of all this is an Indian family, we never stated or said to any person till date that this is a Telugu family and not an Indian family, we always say it's an Indian fam and people from all around the globe are welcome. And he's being racist that we aren't telugu speakers, he's not even high in fam or something. Then he's "threating" when Bruce said he can kick him, he literally said to see what's gonna happen if Bruce kicks him. Then he starts abusing me Calling me "motherfucker" which is ooc insult, then he keeps so doing so and mentions again that it's a Telugu fam. Which you can clarify with The fam leader, and then deputy leaders that we've they've never said such a thing ever. After a while There was abuse in Telugu in Fam discord VC again, which was translated for me and Bruce by fellow family members who speak Telugu. Bruce will be attaching the respective POV after this message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom