Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Withdrawn everything from family balance | ID 7886

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Meli Suave
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2021
Time of violation
15:47
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/AmJJKNR.png

Smajser

Balkan gang shit/Bosko Buha on fire
Player
As you can see after the whole situation he left the family

Mike Grand

Player
Player
first of all i am a founder of the family with 4 more guys, we created family 4-5 months ago. i had highest rank for 99% of the time (I left fam 1-2 times because i was not playing gta and every time i joined again i was given highest rank). in the few past days other leaders started withdrawing money from the balance for personal purposes and noone liked that, people started leaving bcs of that and today on discord happened massive fight betwen the leaders, i took mine money that i replenished to the fam balance in the past 7-8 days for family needs (guns, seeds etc...) and as u can see i left family 45 mins after withdrawing money, they deranked me and started yelling onme cuz i took MINE money and after i was done with that bs i left. they were waiting for me to leave just so they can make report lol....

Last edited:

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Something similar happend in my last family however there is no rule to withdraw or steal from family. So nothing will happen and this will most likely get rejected as there is no such rule for family.

Dragan Obama

Player
Player
first of all i am a founder of the family with 4 more guys, we created family 4-5 months ago. i had highest rank for 99% of the time (I left fam 1-2 times because i was not playing gta and every time i joined again i was given highest rank). in the few past days other leaders started withdrawing money from the balance for personal purposes and noone liked that, people started leaving bcs of that and today on discord happened massive fight betwen the leaders, i took mine money that i replenished to the fam balance in the past 7-8 days for family needs (guns, seeds etc...)
Admin can clearly check logs and only time you replaenished balance is when you were withdrawing from fam balance for like 2 days and then that money you putted back in fam balance. And family policy was to never give your money for family needs...

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Report Rejected.

There is nothing against this, also stop giving perms to people if you don't want them to take money from fam balance

CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom