Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sofia Volkoff
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 13, 2021
Time of violation
21:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4mVFnZ5m8Q

Neil

Player
Player
reporting after the gang gets disbanded wow lol. And even i didnt say anything that is serious and it is clear that i was joking.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
They were literally playing around and youre seriously reporting the same people you fought alongside with in the ghetto. I'm kinda disappointed

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
I will not allow you and players like you to say bad words to female players in this game and act so childishly.
are you for real ? he didnt even say anything that bad , thats completely IC . There's no rulebreak in this report except the killing in hq but the funny thing is , you weren't even related to the situation where emily got killed. Stop with these petty reports and this snake shit.

bing

Player
Player
As seen in the video ID:6543 first says bad words to me and killed me inside HQ. This is because I am only a female player...
he never said u bad words and dint even see speaking with u
u arent proved innocent cause i see u punching people there and u report that he killed u.
As everyone know u cant kill or punch people inside the hq
He killed u cause u provoked him by punching.

He said where is ur husband at to other girl cause she was married in IG and he got banned so he was questioning here
Their is nothing wrong proved here.

bing

Player
Player
are you for real ? he didnt even say anything that bad , thats completely IC . There's no rulebreak in this report except the killing in hq but the funny thing is , you weren't even related to the situation where emily got killed. Stop with these petty reports and this snake shit.
He killed sofia cause she provoked or irritated him by punching

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 6543 will receive a punishment for Killing in HQ.​
  • ID 54418 will receive a punishment for DM in HQ.​
  • All insults were done ICly and thus no punishment for that.​
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom