Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shamzy Zeebo
Administrators nickname
Alex Ood
Date
Sep 23, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.con

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
Hey Mazhor, I hope you are well,
My main account was banned a long time ago for cheats, since then I realized that I messed up and have not cheated on this server since, I have played on other grand servers, and even made a new account on EN1, because I was told that I am allowed to play with another account. The problem is that when I make a new account, I get banned for the multi account rule. I was wondering if my main could be unbanned, it has been over 6 months. Because this way it is impossible for me to play on this server with my friends since every account I make on EN1 gets banned for multi accounting. I have played on EN2, the French server, Spanish server, German servers, and the Russian 2nd server, and played turfs in all of them, and never got banned in them for cheats, because I do not cheat anymore. It has been a long time since I got banned for cheats on EN1, and I am just asking to get my main unbanned, if you want you can PC check me to confirm that I do not use cheats anymore.

And if my main will be wiped, It is fine by me, I understand, I just want the opportunity to play on the server without worrying about getting banned any second.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
After a long discussion we decided to reject your appeal​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom