Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrey Ivanovich
Administrators nickname
Souls Mattheww
Date
May 25, 2022
Time
19:34
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/107114/#post-380541

OnurJohn

Player
Player
hello, I got banned in this case, but I don't know why I was banned for fraud. In our in-game phone call with this person before, he said that he wanted to sell the house to me for the state value and buy the car for 30m dollars. Then, thinking that I made a deal with another conversation he made on discord, he filed a complaint on my behalf and got banned. this is not valid. I don't know who you signed with on Discord. maybe it's my enemy or someone else. please do the right thing. He didn't load the in-game conversations himself. he just uploaded the conversation he had with another person on discord.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You are not alloved to avoid script.

1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom