Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Los Santos Mandem - Unofficial Family Application

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saan Mandem

Leader of unofficial org
Family Name: Los Santos Mandem
Family owner: SAAN BOSS#1291
Family house: Number : 59
Family owner: Name and ID : Saan Mandem #76539
Family owner: Forum Profile : Saan Mandem

Family History:

Saan is a boy who lived in south london. His parents died from diseases and when he was home with his brother some gangsters rushed into our home and shot my brother dead. I tried to save him and I called for an ambulance but it was too late… I said to myself one day I will get revenge for my brother. When his brother died he was only 12 years old, he had this big plan that he was thinking about all the time. It was to make the biggest gang in the whole city and rule over everyone and get revenge for his brother. Some of his old friends with one of his brother's mates and his name was TJ or at least that is what they called him in the streets. He knew all and everything, he started supplying the gang with guns and got backup from everywhere. They started selling the stuff everywhere and no body would fuck with the gang. He called many of the mates to group up at their headquarters and got everyone loaded and then the adventure started…

Family Goal
Make good profit from business t
have many active members
ensure no gun is untrained and every member of the family is a deadly force
welcome all fam members no matter where they are from

Family structure:

10.Leader
9.Leader
8.Vice
7.Shooter
6.Mandem
5.Trapper
4.Homie
3.Goon
2.Young Blood
1.Trial

Family Rules:

#1 If you are inactive for 2 weeks+ you will get kicked. You're always welcome to come back but we want to be more active.

#2 If you get fined with a fam car you will get a car strike and pay the fine, more than 3 fines and you get deranked

#3 If a fam car gets impounded and the logs show you were driving it you will have to pay for it as its your mistake and you have to fix your mistake

#4 No breaking rules

#5 No power abusing

#6 No stealing from warehouse

#7 Respect all the members and no one of the High command disrespect member of us

Family Logo:

avatars-000457735419-6mdlln-t500x500.jpg

Family clothing:

unknown.png
20220525210926_1.jpg
unknown.png

Last edited:

Obake Bakemono

Player
Player
Family Name: Los Santos Mandem
Family owner: SAAN BOSS#1291
Family house: Number : 59
Family owner: Name and ID : Saan Mandem #76539
Family owner: Forum Profile : Saan Mandem

Family History:

Saan is a boy who lived in south london. His parents died from diseases and when he was home with his brother some gangsters rushed into our home and shot my brother dead. I tried to save him and I called for an ambulance but it was too late… I said to myself one day I will get revenge for my brother. When his brother died he was only 12 years old, he had this big plan that he was thinking about all the time. It was to make the biggest gang in the whole city and rule over everyone and get revenge for his brother. Some of his old friends with one of his brother's mates and his name was TJ or at least that is what they called him in the streets. He knew all and everything, he started supplying the gang with guns and got backup from everywhere. They started selling the stuff everywhere and no body would fuck with the gang. He called many of the mates to group up at their headquarters and got everyone loaded and then the adventure started…

Family Goal
Make good profit from business t
have many active members
ensure no gun is untrained and every member of the family is a deadly force
welcome all fam members no matter where they are from

Family structure:

10.Leader
9.Leader
8.Vice
7.Shooter
6.Mandem
5.Trapper
4.Homie
3.Goon
2.Young Blood
1.Trial

Family Rules:

#1 If you are inactive for 2 weeks+ you will get kicked. You're always welcome to come back but we want to be more active.

#2 If you get fined with a fam car you will get a car strike and pay the fine, more than 3 fines and you get deranked

#3 If a fam car gets impounded and the logs show you were driving it you will have to pay for it as its your mistake and you have to fix your mistake

#4 No breaking rules

#5 No power abusing

#6 No stealing from warehouse

#7 Respect all the members and no one of the High command disrespect member of us

Family Logo:

avatars-000457735419-6mdlln-t500x500.jpg

Family clothing:

unknown.png
20220525210926_1.jpg
unknown.png
MANDEM for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom