Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
cupido dababes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2021
Time of violation
12 44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pzCMJUUwHhE

Bosnic Johnson

Player
1. Metagaming in a discord call with your family.
2. Mixing by stating rules in a RP situation.
3. Your voice is very recognisable.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
1. Metagaming in a discord call with your family.
2. Mixing by stating rules in a RP situation.
3. Your voice is very recognisable.
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

Bosnic Johnson

Player
as your trying to justify that my guy was metagaming even though he's in our gang and so was you before you got annoying... Obviously he would know your fit and voice...

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

It seems as though you have a prior association with this gang, which is how they have RPly met you before. There is not enough evidence to prove metagaming.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom