Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Zampa

Player
Player
I want to make complaint about FIB Head of Department Kayn Darkin, because he did metagaming using OOC chat and information to confiscate weapons from my trunk. It all started around 21:25 when i came to meet undercover FIB agent Jackson Glockz (ID 18697) to sell him some guns and ammo. I came to our meeting location with 2 cars, i parked one car full of orders 1 street away from our location, and came there with empty car (only 1k rev ammo in there). I wanted to be sure that he is not undercovered agent or something like that. After trying to deal with him, they arrested me because of dealing with guns and everything. It was all good, I collaborated with them. They took that rev ammo from black bmw, and put me in car. They all left situation, everything was okey, i accepted that arrest. I turned off my POV then, because i thought everything is clear, and there is no any problem with anyone. When i came to jail, FIB Head of Department name Kayn Darkin came there and fined me with jail sentence. I know Kayn Darkin OOC from before, i met him in game, we are from same country. When whole situation was over, and they left jail, i opened discord, just to talk with him ooc, to joke little bit with him about arresting me and everything. We talked on our language on email, just chilling and joking him about situation. I told him he cannot catch me with illegal stuff, because i am smarter than him and things like that (just kidding him). I told him also that i always come with 2 cars, and my second car is always close to me so if everything is good, i just go for it and make a deal. He answered to me: "I didn't knew it was you, i am so sorry. But its good that we didnt catch anything from you, just be quite in game about your second car." And after my jail was done, i did one event for my family Playboy and left game. Today, i logged in, opened my trunk, and saw i lost over 500 revolvers, 300 ak47, 18k rev ammo, 12k ar ammo, and lot of other stuff for other deals. Also Kayn Darkin blocked me on email after that, and only explanation for me is, that he came back to the scene, using my OOC information on email i told him, and searched for my second car.
2 months ago i was also raided from FIB, i lost 7 million worth guns and ammo, it was also non rp situation, but i crashed in that situation, and it was not too good proof for it. Now, the same situation again, again non rp, using OOC information to come back to scene and take something i worked for months to earn. I lost over 9 million worth stuff in there. I will post you small pov i have when they put me in their car and arrested me, i am telling you that i turned off pov because i thought everything is done, and i have no objections on them in the beginning . Also, i know that you have admin Abraham Elkhabib from my country, i can send him picture of our conversation on our language on discord. He can translate everything to you. You can check time of sent messages, also time of my arresting, and you can check my car and logs, when it was all collected from it. You will conlcude then, that they arrested me in 21:34, i talked with him around 21:43, and i am sure that he went to my car after all of that, and collected everything.
I beg you to check that for me, because 2 months ago, i lost everything i have, now i lost again. I am playing this game for more than 4 months, i enjoyed every second of this game playing here, and these situations are just destroying me and willing to play, when you can lose everything you have in just one second, using some non rp situation.

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
He told us what we already knew. He was literally braging how stupid we are but instead we did sreach for all vehicles he owns because he was ready to make deal and it was logical car is around. ALSO HE DID SREACH without permission or 3 guys or any demands in GREEN zone our Undercover agent when they met there for deal is the proof:

Also proof about us finding the car:

There you go your whole report is ridiculous because car was literally at crime scene. You just inspired us by telling us we are stupid :) congratsulations.

Daniel Zampa

Player
Player
You see the time of your second video, i have a proof we were talking at 21:42, before you went back to take this up. You all went together to prison with me, and because of my OOC talk with you, you went back.

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
First of all we have CSI: Crime Scene Investigation team who always check for stuff like that and Sherlock is head of department its his job basically the guy you sreached totally NONRP
Secund of all email is IC but thats not even a case here cause we already knew by sreaching what cars you own and looking for them around. But Im gonna let gods decide. All was by rules. Next time you call someone stupid think twice. Much love bestie bye

Daniel Zampa

Player
Player
I am not running away from fact that i also made mistake. But our conversation was not IC talk, i talked with you when situation in prison was over. You was just pissed off because i was joking your agents how you cannot catch me, and used my OOC talk with you to take everything i had, and everything i worked for months, just with one click and MG. But let gods decide, like you said. We will wait for respond.

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Brother we FIB have CSI department and it's our job to gather information from the crime scene and look for evidences, and also you are saying u have some proof which is in foreign language. Cmon man !

Last edited:

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
I am not running away from fact that i also made mistake. But our conversation was not IC talk, i talked with you when situation in prison was over. You was just pissed off because i was joking your agents how you cannot catch me, and used my OOC talk with you to take everything i had, and everything i worked for months, just with one click and MG. But let gods decide, like you said. We will wait for respond.
I see no evidence of this discord call or messages. Meta gaming is voided Reviewing other povs.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Hello, here is a POV from Kayn that includes him properly doing a /me and then searching the trunk and includes all of the illegal items that were confiscated. It's unfortunate to see that people think the LEOs in this city are dumb enough to fall for an obvious bait car. I don't see anything wrong here besides someone being upset that their wrongs finally caught up to them.

Thanks for the time!

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
As I investigate further, accusation of Meta gaming is denied, this enter situation was good and clean, you were even offered a release for information.
FIB followed all state rules/general
1.6 It is forbidden to search a car without Role play commands /try, /do, /me.
1.11 All state employees are forbidden to search cars or people without role play commands or if there is not a role play situation.

6.6 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. He does.

ID 10012 will be punished for non rp searching!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You have not provided anywhere confirmation of OOC talk in this thread
First of all we have CSI: Crime Scene Investigation team who always check for stuff like that and Sherlock is head of department its his job basically the guy you sreached totally NONRP
Secund of all email is IC but thats not even a case here cause we already knew by sreaching what cars you own and looking for them around. But Im gonna let gods decide. All was by rules. Next time you call someone stupid think twice. Much love bestie bye
Discord Private talk or talk in OTHER than Marketplace chat is OOC
Only info from Marketplace can be considered IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom