Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Ozora

Player
Player
Hello Mazor,
in this Thread "Approved - Massenbeschwerde wg div Bel. u.A ID 6784, 86257, 10083, 41806, 68574" the Family 18 Street Gang, got a Fam Warn.

This complaint involved issuing a warning to the family of the 18 Street Gang. In the course of the complaint, in which I was involved, among other things, I am the opinion that the assessment was wrong. In this case, it was a massive insult on my part. First of all, the insults I have uttered are unjustifiable and I recognize that I made a massive mistake. I recognize any kind of punishment that these insults entail for myself 100 percent. I deserve the punishment and admit my mistakes. However, I see the flaw in the evaluation and relationship with the 18 Street Gang family. At the beginning of the complaint case, three family members insulted this one person and got into a confrontation with this player. As the case progressed, more and more family members joined. In the entire course of the complaint, only a maximum of three families were insulted and the others were just spectators!!! These members did not offend, did not interact with the situation, and were merely spectators. Thus the punishment is to be transferred to the three family members and not to the family.

Chris Ozora

Player
Player
Mazhor sorry my autocorrect program has changed your name by itself **

Best Regards Chris

Malone

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,
I am (41806) one of the three family members that insulted the person with the ID 50691.
Clip:

I got a 7 day ban for parents insult and accept the punishment I recieved. None of the family members (other than us three) have anything to do with it. Most of them were just standing there and watching.
I hope you understand that a family warn is not the right punishment in this situation.

Best Regards
Tyler

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Only leader should complain about unoff org warns and appeal the warns.
You are no longer member of the family and the leader accepts the warn cause he is valid.

Waiting for curator of project

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Rejected. We don't accept complaints from 3rd party members. Only leader is allowed to post complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom