Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Waxie Creed
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
May 28, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
None

Yuto

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor
I've been blacklisted and permanently banned. I've served my sentence and I really want to come back. I'm sorry for everything. I know what I did now and never gonna do that again. I'm sorry about this. I promise I will follow the rules. I apologize to the admins for my behavior. I love this server. I really understood the value of the server as I was banned from the server. All my friends play on grand rp server. I want to be with my friends. I really want my unban. I'm sorry for disturbing you. Thank u for reading.

Flib

Player
Player
I really think he getting smarter. I don't think he will make this mistake again. Like everyone else, he deserves a chance.

Haci Vercetti

Tommy's heir
Player
Ich kann es kaum erwarten, dass ein guter Spieler wie Sie zurückkommt. Respect 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom