Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Flint
Administrators nickname
Cristiano Delacroix
Date
May 28, 2022
Time
19:20
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/109663/#post-392835

Richard Flint

Player
Player
hello mazhor,
im contacting you to get your opinion about the thread i got banned for, today on the portuguese server.
as you can see in the link of the thread Reviewed - Pov request | 2302 i got suspended for 60 days for general rule 4.1.
since the beginning of the thread i posted my POV of the event and also instantly offered to do a PC check right at the same moment.
my offer got ignored and i got suspended without PC check.
Mentioning that other players that posted Blatant POV´s cheating got PC checks.
for me this is a HUGE disrespect to me according to the fact that i was administrator level 4.
i worked alot of for this project and you can verify.

I have all the povs of the events I went to if you want I'll show them all I've never used anything

all im asking for is a fair PC check like every other player.

thanks.

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
my friend it was your turn to be banned, I'm sad to see that you're in that same scheme, very sad for those who were already server administrators and now are banned, it's normal to be asking pccheck because both you and I know it's not you used cheats, but you use the game bug to use the command and have aimlock.
unfortunately or fortunately you went to the right family.

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
you should know better than anyone that this is not allowed, you are so try hard that you even play with it, you are more disgusting like some who have already been banned and are back, how ridiculous

Richard Flint

Player
Player
i got this clip here where i asked murder over and over again for a pc check, if i had something to hide i would not go and ask him repetetively for a pc check.

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
of course you ask for pc check, you are using bugs to have aimlock.
are you not ashamed?
Spark was the first and you will do the same....

G.P.

Player
Player
my friend it was your turn to be banned, I'm sad to see that you're in that same scheme, very sad for those who were already server administrators and now are banned, it's normal to be asking pccheck because both you and I know it's not you used cheats, but you use the game bug to use the command and have aimlock.
unfortunately or fortunately you went to the right family.
Dam always bringing fam to the heat Mr.Top1 Afk merge Family

Jigaz

Player
Player
#100Admins
Merge? Atleast we dont go to other servers recruit people and still get rekt, and congrats for been the top1 family with most guys banned for using cheats/bugs ;)

Cupido Dior

2x 100% turfer 3xfamwar winner Dior on top ❤️❤️
Player
Merge? Atleast we dont go to other servers recruit people and still get rekt, and congrats for been the top1 family with most guys banned for using cheats/bugs ;)
who is going other server to recruit people? im the only 1 in dior that plays on italian server bcz i had ballas leadership i dont get what u mena

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
who is going other server to recruit people? im the only 1 in dior that plays on italian server bcz i had ballas leadership i dont get what u mena
why do you need players from other servers?

no one went to recruit players from outside, apart from your family.
why not recruit players from our server?
Does anyone like to play with you?

love u big cigano

Cupido Dior

2x 100% turfer 3xfamwar winner Dior on top ❤️❤️
Player
why do you need players from other servers?

no one went to recruit players from outside, apart from your family.
why not recruit players from our server?
Does anyone like to play with you?

love u big cigano
im not a recruiter buddy im just a normal player like u are like i said we dont recruit people from other server simple as that i have friend italian very close than they come play with me maybe 1 time in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom