Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
christopher sanz
Suspect ID
6541 ,11826
Date of violation
Sep 17, 2021
Time of violation
21:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UqhOjxhA0ZA

christopher sanz

Player
Player
at time 21:59 two guys with id no (6541 ,11826) they entered into our house premises and shot us down and and they robbed all my batteries . this is the my first worst experience in the role play he is 6k id that means he is old guy but he is doing like this .... pls try to give my batteries back

bing

Player
Player
id 11826 here pls provide full pov of the situation . We dint open fire you in your house we came to steal the batteries , you guys started shooting us first and we killed you guys , unfortunately u couldnt defend ur batteries .
We arent the one who started to shoot u guys first in the city and i think it wont be DM in the city cause you guys were the one who shooted first to defend ur batteries

Samkipper

Player
Player
id 11826 here pls provide full pov of the situation . We dint open fire you in your house we came to steal the batteries , you guys started shooting us first and we killed you guys , unfortunately u couldnt defend ur batteries .
We arent the one who started to shoot u guys first in the city and i think it wont be DM in the city cause you guys were the one who shooted first to defend ur batteries
I also the same person 11826 killed me and stole my batteries. this person uses AD (announcement) to find out where people are crashing their batteries. the admin must now have rules that prevent this kind of thing

bing

Player
Player
I also the same person 11826 killed me and stole my batteries. this person uses AD (announcement) to find out where people are crashing their batteries. the admin must now have rules that prevent this kind of thing
batteries can be stolen by anyone , its ur task to defend them if u cant defend them its ur problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom