Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
cupido dababes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2021
Time of violation
22 31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pDG4XSJRP24

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
so me and my 2 gang members was waiting near event area so few marabunta people killed us for no reason we was near the event area but not in the event we was waiting for everyone to group up togheter so we can go but unfortunate that didnt happen and i confirmed with aki where they killed me its outside the ghetto they should have reason to kill me

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
so me and my 2 gang members was waiting near event area so few marabunta people killed us for no reason we was near the event area but not in the event we was waiting for everyone to group up togheter so we can go but unfortunate that didnt happen and i confirmed with aki where they killed me its outside the ghetto they should have reason to kill me
How long before the event did they kill you? How many minutes exact?

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
Event started at 22.30 we was there at 22.31 waiting for everyone to group up and push together we was like 600 meters away from the event location so people don’t kill us and we can wait group up and go together

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Event started at 22.30 we was there at 22.31 waiting for everyone to group up and push together we was like 600 meters away from the event location so people don’t kill us and we can wait group up and go together
Which event was it?

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
attack on informant u had to go and talk to npc and who does it first gets 1.5 for the gang and the npc was all the way down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom