Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dayko Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Dayko Vuitton
Date
May 31, 2022
Time
10:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qkPXo4-UXb0 https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/113543/

Dave Hill

Optimus Prime
Leader
And also Dayko gave me 180 min jail but it was obvious at rules it should be 120 min

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
As you can see, when you are in the corner of the balcony, there is neither informal information on the top right of the screen, nor is Faruk surrounded by a yellow area. I don't know if you know, but there is such a roof on the Theater Map, and I think you should look carefully with the areas, not right inside the area, and if there are problems, you should fix it. That corner is never inside the zone. I don't think this is Faruk's problem or any of the other players.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Show me your POV when you came to this place

Dave Hill

Optimus Prime
Leader
I already uploaded my POV and that corner does not count as inside of the zone ? And that roof accessible by ladder. As you can see on my POV my friend climbed that ladder at 01:05 on video time.
Even that would be rulebreak i just got warning and 180 min which is does not written in event rules
''1.3 It is forbidden to enter event area before the event starts. | Jail 120 min''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom