Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
cupido dababes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2021
Time of violation
2 39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mwhQTdlXTA0

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
he wasnt accepting medical care and after few seconds someone mercy kills him so he can avoid being robbed

Bosnic Johnson

Player
Respectfully as you can see in this bodycam from Lorenzo here he is mixing by going into his nonrp chat saying stuff like behind you, remove gun and pick me up, this is all mixing and tbh it looks like his time ran out it doesnt look like he was mercy killed and he also wasnt refusing medical care. Yourself here has reported yourself for mixing. Have a good day.

Bosnic Johnson

Player
It isn't a redzone event so he is not required to have bodycam running, however for my decency towards the amazing administrators on this server I will request bodycam from this gentlemen (28911).

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
And beside that u can hear the gun shot someome shooted at him and killed him

Bosnic Johnson

Player
I do not disregard that you can hear the gun shot I'm just trying to get down to if it was a mercy kill or if it was his time running out as i do not see a bullet which you would normally see.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
And beside that me metagaming teaching someone he can’t do that so he won’t get in trouble I was trying to help him as u can see he is a newbie as u can see by his ID helping someone is metagaming for u?

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
And I said not accepting medical care not refusing it there is a difference not accepting and refusing

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
And beside that what u doing in my report if u not involved o mentioned here ? Sound like u are very very bored my friend

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
and beside that 40007 after he killed me he drove next to me and say (purrrrp) like he taking he pooped on a dead body and i confirmed with few people and they said thats classified as spitting and u cant do that 0.40 secod of the clip

Last edited:

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
and beside that 40007 after he killed me he drove next to me and say (purrrrp) like he taking he pooped on a dead body and i confirmed with few people and they said thats classified as spitting and u cant do that
time code for this ?

Bosnic Johnson

Player
Saying "Brrrrrr" (while I'm in a car by the way, so i couldn't rp poop on him) is not rp pooping on someone its an abbreviation for calling someone bad. Especially as I can see in my left eye that your legitimately mixing. This report on me is ludicrous your baiting reports and to be franc your not a very trustworthy source considering you've just been warned for deceiving admins. In my opinion this report concludes of 1 rulebreak and its 43352 mixing/mg, and if 28911 actually did get mercy killed which I'm still under the impression he didn't as I didn't see the bullet would be another rulebeak. If I've done something wrong here which i don't think I have as everyone does this in ghetto/events/raids to abbreviate someone is bad i will take the punishment that comes from it, however personally if this is a rule break i think this needs to be defined in rules better to stop this from happening again from any character.
Thank you for reading my side of the story and have a good day.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
lol u didnt brrr u said brruuupppp and u use that when u wanna take a poop on someone i got notingh to add i will just wait for an admin answer

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • at the very start of the clip ID 28911 was dead on the ground and he vanished at time code 4:50 and checked through the logs he was never finished so it means the time ran out. even if he had accepted the revive the time would have ran out in that case also.​
  • for the thing that ID 40007 said/did at 00:41 is not considered as an amoral action​

so no rule was broken.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom