Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Angela_Selfy
Administrators nickname
Alex_odd
Date
Jun 1, 2022
Time
1:05
Proofs
I swear I'll never break any rules like this again.

Angela Selfy

Angela Selfy
Player
Hello,

Good day, Curator and Curator Team...
Me , Angela Selfy ID : 84777
I am a player who was banned for account sharing.
I've been spending time in this game for a long time (It's been about 8 months.) I think I'm a part of this family. I made a mistake. As a result of this mistake, my account received the heaviest penalty. I deserved it. But right now I feel empty. As if a piece of me had been ripped off, I thought long and hard about that. I believe that your project is one of a kind. It's a special game. I thought about what I did, I know I was wrong. I re-read the rules. I took a look. I learned.

I swear to you that something like this will never happen again.
If you want, you can reset my money and items in the game. I just want to have my id and character that I have been working on for months.
I just want to continue having fun with my friends.
This is the only mistake I've made so far, I see you even gave other people a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance. Please give me this second chance.

Thank you very much...
Kind regards...

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
Hello,

Good day, Curator and Curator Team...
Me , Angela Selfy ID : 84777
I am a player who was banned for account sharing.
I've been spending time in this game for a long time (It's been about 8 months.) I think I'm a part of this family. I made a mistake. As a result of this mistake, my account received the heaviest penalty. I deserved it. But right now I feel empty. As if a piece of me had been ripped off, I thought long and hard about that. I believe that your project is one of a kind. It's a special game. I thought about what I did, I know I was wrong. I re-read the rules. I took a look. I learned.

I swear to you that something like this will never happen again.
If you want, you can reset my money and items in the game. I just want to have my id and character that I have been working on for months.
I just want to continue having fun with my friends.
This is the only mistake I've made so far, I see you even gave other people a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance. Please give me this second chance.

Thank you very much...
Kind regards...
he is a very good player this is a mistake he made a big mistake i know but mistake is for people everyone makes mistakes very respectful server he is a player who takes care to play by the rules please don't take him from his family his family and friends miss him so much respect..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom