Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jimmy Balenciaga
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2021
Time of violation
19:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TAwYJhMkM0o

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
So I Killed id 4828 firstly he didnt accept the heal then he stalled a bit until his guys came for backup as you can see in the clips as you can see he has allot of stuff thats why hes stalling and it just ruins the experience we were unavare that it was ballas hq so we killed him at first but then a ballas guy reminded us ik it can back fire for me but the thing is he also ran into the hq the clips are in front of you

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
and now i got Warning For 1.6 Ghetto ik we went into hq but it was not intentional it was by mistake and you see all the pov his guy are shooting into hq and when we realised we got out it was not intentional

jayrocc

Player
Player
Okay, let's break this down for you real quick since you got a lot of assumptions flocking around in this report. I didn't stall anything, I accepted your revive and was going to hand over my weapons but you got shot at so I ran. You're assuming I stalled and metagamed because I was not quick enough to put up my hands and hand over the weapons? Also you're robbing me down the street from my own HQ that we just had a shootout at, my gang was still in the area and seen me getting robbed so they shot at you guys. Again, very quick to assumptions over here.

So that nullifies your first two assumptions, at least in my opinion it should. You're making false claims against my character to things I didn't do. Get off the forums unless you got real evidence of wrongdoing my guy.

To cover the last, I was running away after you guys got shot at because why wouldn't I? When you shot me down when I was running, I didn't know that the sidewalk I dropped on was technically ballas HQ. It was only when Neil pulled up and yall KOS'd him that he informed you guys, and myself including, that that area was within the HQ border. I only state that you guys killed me in my HQ after I'm informed by Neil. To add to the fact, when I got killed on the sidewalk, I dropped the rev and 24 shots even though it wasn't even equipped so you guys got loot out of the whole situation anyway so not sure what the issue is here.

Your videos really don't show any wrongdoing of my character, I complied with all requests until you got shot at so I ran off. This report is just a bunch of false claims with no evidence. Thanks.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Sam Ryze
Okay, let's break this down for you real quick since you got a lot of assumptions flocking around in this report. I didn't stall anything, I accepted your revive and was going to hand over my weapons but you got shot at so I ran. You're assuming I stalled and metagamed because I was not quick enough to put up my hands and hand over the weapons? Also you're robbing me down the street from my own HQ that we just had a shootout at, my gang was still in the area and seen me getting robbed so they shot at you guys. Again, very quick to assumptions over here.

So that nullifies your first two assumptions, at least in my opinion it should. You're making false claims against my character to things I didn't do. Get off the forums unless you got real evidence of wrongdoing my guy.

To cover the last, I was running away after you guys got shot at because why wouldn't I? When you shot me down when I was running, I didn't know that the sidewalk I dropped on was technically ballas HQ. It was only when Neil pulled up and yall KOS'd him that he informed you guys, and myself including, that that area was within the HQ border. I only state that you guys killed me in my HQ after I'm informed by Neil. To add to the fact, when I got killed on the sidewalk, I dropped the rev and 24 shots even though it wasn't even equipped so you guys got loot out of the whole situation anyway so not sure what the issue is here.

Your videos really don't show any wrongdoing of my character, I complied with all requests until you got shot at so I ran off. This report is just a bunch of false claims with no evidence. Thanks.
i would like to request your pov of the situation as i know everyone records pov of the robberies and if something happens i would like to see your pov or any ballas memeber pov so ik you didnt spam meeting point and didnt type in radio. Thank you.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player

The issue is that you got me a warning if you had co operated and stayed there and not run into hq nothing like this would have happened and no one is that much aware will there are shootouts like what are the exact boundaries

jayrocc

Player
Player
I don't have POV available since it's been over 20 minutes since the situation. Ask any leaders in ballas around that server time I didn't type anything in gang chat or set a meeting point. Be real.

I didn't get you a warning, I don't play the game to get other people in trouble like some people we know.

Don't argue with me about the situation, just try to get your warning removed with the admin who gave it to you. I had nothing to do with your warning and I did nothing wrong here.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
I don't have POV available since it's been over 20 minutes since the situation. Ask any leaders in ballas around that server time I didn't type anything in gang chat or set a meeting point. Be real.

I didn't get you a warning, I don't play the game to get other people in trouble like some people we know.

Don't argue with me about the situation, just try to get your warning removed with the admin who gave it to you. I had nothing to do with your warning and I did nothing wrong here.
I was also gonna leave you i dont cry for guns but the thing is when i got warning i got a bit pissed and just reported you

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
I would like POV from 4828 of this situation.

You have 8 hours to respond.

jayrocc

Player
Player
I would like POV from 4828 of this situation.

You have 8 hours to respond.
So I don't have a POV of the situation because I never clicked the instant replay button after this went down. Sorry, there's no way for me to get a recording of the situation now since it's been too long. The only thing I have is a couple screenshots, you can see in the screenshots that I typed nothing nor set a waypoint though.

Ksav

Player
Player
Bro u rlly reported someone while u were shooting and initiating a robbery inside of an HQ LMFAOOO

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
It seems that the only rule break would be running to HQ after being shot at.

Pending POV of ID 4828 running to the Ballas boundary​

jayrocc

Player
Player
It seems that the only rule break would be running to HQ after being shot at.

Pending POV of ID 4828 running to the Ballas boundary​
I don't have any POV available because I didn't record anything from the situation. I only have those two screenshots that I provided in the prior post. When I ran away, I was unaware that the sidewalk was technically ballas HQ. If I knew that, I wouldn't of ran in that direction. If the poster wants the items I had on my person at that time, I have no problem handing them over afterwards. I rather do that then to be punished for breaking a rule that I broke unconsciously.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
So I Killed id 4828 firstly he didnt accept the heal then he stalled a bit until his guys came for backup as you can see in the clips as you can see he has allot of stuff thats why hes stalling and it just ruins the experience we were unavare that it was ballas hq so we killed him at first but then a ballas guy reminded us ik it can back fire for me but the thing is he also ran into the hq the clips are in front of you
Do you have POV of him running back into Ballas HQ?

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Do you have POV of him running back into Ballas HQ?
its in the first pov when we get shot you can se he directly jumped the wall and ran to ballas hq and some of my friends had already killed him when i reached there 1:53 to 1:57 when i move my mouse a bit to the left you can see him jumping then i kill the guys shooting and my i was just goin to get my car and find some other fights then i saw him dead

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
I don't have any POV available because I didn't record anything from the situation. I only have those two screenshots that I provided in the prior post. When I ran away, I was unaware that the sidewalk was technically ballas HQ. If I knew that, I wouldn't of ran in that direction. If the poster wants the items I had on my person at that time, I have no problem handing them over afterwards. I rather do that then to be punished for breaking a rule that I broke unconsciously.
thats why i got a warning for 1.6 Ghetto in the heat of the moment we forgot that its ballas hq and i just got a warning for what i feel is dumb we are like 10 cm inside hq

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Denied

I cant see any rule break besides y’all trying to rob in HQ. I needed more POV in order to accept.

Feel free to make another post with more POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom