Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kayn_Darkin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2021
Time of violation
21:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CihzvJpROU&t=15s

Daniel Zampa

Player
Player
I want to make complaint about FIB Head of Department Kayn Darkin, because he did metagaming using OOC chat and information to confiscate weapons from my trunk. It all started around 21:25 when i came to meet undercover FIB agent Jackson Glockz (ID 18697) to sell him some guns and ammo. I came to our meeting location with 2 cars, i parked one car full of orders 1 street away from our location, and came there with empty car (only 1k rev ammo in there). I wanted to be sure that he is not undercovered agent or something like that. After trying to deal with him, they arrested me because of dealing with guns and everything. It was all good, I collaborated with them. They took that rev ammo from black bmw, and put me in car. They all left situation, everything was okey, i accepted that arrest. I turned off my POV then, because i thought everything is clear, and there is no any problem with anyone. When i came to jail, FIB Head of Department name Kayn Darkin came there and fined me with jail sentence. I know Kayn Darkin OOC from before, i met him in game, we are from same country. When whole situation was over, and they left jail, i opened discord, just to talk with him ooc, to joke little bit with him about arresting me and everything. We talked on our language on email, just chilling and joking him about situation. I told him he cannot catch me with illegal stuff, because i am smarter than him and things like that (just kidding him). I told him also that i always come with 2 cars, and my second car is always close to me so if everything is good, i just go for it and make a deal. He answered to me: "I didn't knew it was you, i am so sorry. But its good that we didnt catch anything from you, just be quite in game about your second car." And after my jail was done, i did one event for my family Playboy and left game. Today, i logged in, opened my trunk, and saw i lost over 500 revolvers, 300 ak47, 18k rev ammo, 12k ar ammo, and lot of other stuff for other deals. Also Kayn Darkin blocked me on email after that, and only explanation for me is, that he came back to the scene, using my OOC information on email i told him, and searched for my second car.
2 months ago i was also raided from FIB, i lost 7 million worth guns and ammo, it was also non rp situation, but i crashed in that situation, and it was not too good proof for it. Now, the same situation again, again non rp, using OOC information to come back to scene and take something i worked for months to earn. I lost over 9 million worth stuff in there. I will post you small pov i have when they put me in their car and arrested me, i am telling you that i turned off pov because i thought everything is done, and i have no objections on them in the beginning . Also, i know that you have admin Abraham Elkhabib from my country, i can send him picture of our conversation on our language on discord. He can translate everything to you. You can check time of sent messages, also time of my arresting, and you can check my car and logs, when it was all collected from it. You will conlcude then, that they arrested me in 21:34, i talked with him around 21:43, and i am sure that he went to my car after all of that, and collected everything.
I beg you to check that for me, because 2 months ago, i lost everything i have, now i lost again. I am playing this game for more than 4 months, i enjoyed every second of this game playing here, and these situations are just destroying me and willing to play, when you can lose everything you have in just one second, using some non rp situation.
I am writing this thread again, because I was told to add evidence of OOC conversation by Alex Odd. I am asking you to check with your admin Abraham Elhabib or someone who can translate you our conversation, and confirm that this was OOC private talk, where this guy used information to come back to the scene and find a car. In photos, and this talks its visible that i said to him at 10:41 pm (my zone is +1, we are from croatia), so 09:41 that i told him my car was on the other side of the street. And his video is 09:47pm about collecting stuff from it (
).
Also, I am not running away from fact that i also made mistake. But our conversation was not IC talk, i talked with him when situation in prison was over. He was just pissed off because i was joking his agents how he cannot catch me, and used my OOC talk with him to take everything i had, and everything i worked for months, just with one click and MG.
Please consider once again decision, and if you need any more evidence, let me know.

LINK for evidence for OOC chat:

Last edited:

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
Denied
  • POV is more than 2 days old.​
  • 2nd POV is of a different player​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom