Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tony_Gash
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2021
Time of violation
3:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MEGig3-VEBc?t=23

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
lol imagine reporting for rdm when you shoved me so I shot back defending myself. RDM stands for random death match and this wasn't random, you attacked me and I attacked back defending myself.

Last edited:

Tommy Kent

Slaughter Gang
Player
What did you expect to happen? Shake your hand after being flammed? He pushed you and even didnt hit you another hit.

Imagine being toxic and hateful about other players families.

Last edited:

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
What did you expect to happen? Shake your hand after being flammed? He pushed you and even didnt hit you another hit.

Imagine being toxic and hateful about other players families.
You aren't even related don't message in this thread please. Your opinion doesn't matter for a report you aren't associated with in any way.

Tommy Kent

Slaughter Gang
Player
His from my family.
You could save the toxicity to yourself.
Im associated " in any way "

Tommy Kent

Slaughter Gang
Player
You literally shoot a player near postal office enterence after his reaction was just pushing you because of you cursing him in rp chat.

Are u not aware of you actions?

Im done.

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
You literally shoot a player near postal office enterence after his reaction was just pushing you because of you cursing him in rp chat.

Are u not aware of you actions?

Im done.
I can "curse" him in rp chat. Simple. If he didn't attack me I wouldn't attack back. I am simply defending myself because I was attacked.

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
i was asking if anyone want to buy my FMJ
then he told me to repeat and afterwards saying me shut the fu* up saying me slaughterf**
then i pushed him and he just start shot me at postoffice
Yo first. No one is gonna buy your car Second of all you pushed ID 208 because why he called you a slaughter F**k bro he’s tryna have a convo to the guy right next to you and your interrupting. Instead of you interrupting people’s conversations maybe post your shit car on market place or an ad! No Toxicity and respectfully!

Tommy Kent

Slaughter Gang
Player
Yo first. No one is gonna buy your car Second of all you pushed ID 208 because why he called you a slaughter F**k bro he’s tryna have a convo to the guy right next to you and your interrupting. Instead of you interrupting people’s conversations maybe post your shit car on market place or an ad! No Toxicity and respectfully!
You aren't even related don't message in this thread please. Your opinion doesn't matter for a report you aren't associated with in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom