Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Scamming/stealing from Greenzone ID:20253

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Fernandinho Montanelas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2021
Time of violation
19:42
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Jcf_6F68w

HolligaN

Player
Player
Hi, I was working out on beach gym and some random dude with ID 20253 approaches me talking about my car.
Then he asks if he can test drive it because he is thinking on buying one similar I trusted him and the goes to car theft and steals it.
Basically he scammed me because he said he wanted to test drive it first before buying it but he lied just to steal my car...
I already got stolen twice before on beach market by someone that picked my car and sold it when it was on greenzone and now this one came to scam...
Im sure it was always the same person doing it....

HolligaN

Player
Player
I acted in good faith and this guy does that...
And to get the car back I have to pay 1.3M..

Last edited:

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Everything that happened was a IC thing You should not have given the keys if you know that your car had no insurance. Hence there was no scam and the guy did not steal the car from Green Zone he took it away from the Green Zone and stole it. And Everything was ICly Roleplayed.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom