Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected FIB Spawn Killing | id 9202 , 29059 , 53401

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Chotu Ken
Suspect ID
9202 , 29059 , 53401
Date of violation
Sep 21, 2021
Time of violation
21:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JlLz9YETC4Q

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
u can see they were spawn killing in bank robbery

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Hello! I'm sad to see you reporting FIB for "spawn killing" even though you were going in and out of tunnels to not get shot at. In my POV you weren't in the tunnel, entered and then immediately left. Obviously you're just baiting for "spawn kill" reports by abusing going in and out of bank. You also died due to either lag / desync after leaving or someone else shooting you as I was first to leave tunnel. (also seen in POV)

Here is my POV "29059" of the entire situation

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
Hello! I'm sad to see you reporting FIB for "spawn killing" even though you were going in and out of tunnels to not get shot at. In my POV you weren't in the tunnel, entered and then immediately left. Obviously you're just baiting for "spawn kill" reports by abusing going in and out of bank. You also died due to either lag / desync after leaving or someone else shooting you as I was first to leave tunnel. (also seen in POV)

Here is my POV "29059" of the entire situation
thanks for your pov bro ... sorry for reporting you also beacause i see only 3 ids and im getting shots instant getting inside

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
After reviewing this report, along side the Curators of FIB, we’ve rejected your complaint on FIB.
The 3 individuals will be punished independently and not the entire organization.
ID- 13698 will be punished for power gaming
ID- 9202 will be punished for power gaming
ID- 34902 will be punished for power gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom