Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

EwGross

Player
Player
IC Name: Annabell Lacoste (aka Bella) ID: 44478
Maiden Name: Quin
Mother: Annabell Quin
Father: John Quin
DOB: 08.16.2001
Nationality: American
Place of birth: USA, Seattle WA
Currently resides in: :Los Santos
Height and Weight: 6ft 150 lbs
Body Type: Athletic and Sexy
Eye Color: Golden Hazel (colored contacts may be worn)
Hair color: Natural red head (may have dyed hair)
Tattoos: all over
Citizenship: American
Personality: Kind and loving but being a psychopath is prone to outbursts of anger and violence
Hobbies: Collecting teeth, racing, shooting guns, playing with knives and dancing
Knowledge of languages: English only
Background: Trauma and abuse were regular visitors growing up. Her mother and father used to beat, starve and torture her daily. One day whilst her mother was out getting the groceries and her father was about to beat her again a phone call came in, when John answered he heard a voice on the other end say "my name is Phil Roberts with the SAHP, your wife was caught in possession of an illegal firearm. When she was asked to please drop the weapon she opened fire missing me nearly, so I regret to inform you sir that Annabell had to be put down." Which John knew that wasn't true that Annabell would have a gun. John broke the news to Bella telling her cold hearedly that her mother was dead. He soon became an alcoholic drinking the days away occasionally stopping to beat his frustrations out on poor Bella. One day about 15 years after her mothers death her father very intoxicated stopped and looked at Bella and said "you know something, you look just like your mother". Bella stopped and thought, "I really do, maybe I am her..." she walked to the mirror and stared at herself. She from that day on called herself Annabell Quin, and went as far as to get her name changed to Annabell. One day she arrived home after a long night of working at the ER as a Psychiatrist to find her father sobbing on the floor, he was in a deep depressive state again over his lost wife, and Annabell being a psychiatrist thought to help but then stopped and though of all he had done to her, and when really thinking about it she wished he would just kill himself so she decided it wouldn't hurt to try and talk him into it after all she didn't kill him he would kill himself. "you know dad, its all your fault mom died you shouldn't have let her leave that day. Look at you, you're so pathetic crying on the floor like a ugly infant. Need a diapy change daddy waddy awwwww little babbbyyyyy." she went on and on seeing how upset he was getting and she loved it "here dad you see this knife, its my favorite, wouldn't it be better if you weren't here on this earth anymore? I'd feel much better and I know others would too. With that he took up the knife and slit his own wrists and laid out on the floor to bleed out to death. Annabell just sat there and smiled watching this hateful man slowly die, finally he was the one to feel helpless and he felt the pain this time. Annabell soon decided to make a vow to make sure every cruel idiot like her father suffered, and felt what their victims did and much more.

Rule Exceptions ect:
Annabell Lacoste is mentally ill diagnosed as a psychopath by renowned drs. She has a hard time discerning right from wrong due to her illness. She has occasional outbursts of violence on people she is arresting, and may decide to take them off to get tortured before taking them to doc. She may get mad at rude people and start punching them or hitting them with a mele weapon needing to be calmed down. She sometimes steals things not thinking about it due to old criminal ways. She is sometimes delusional thinking someone is pointing a gun at her who is not and may pull a tazer and taze them for her own safety. (she would then realize they had no gun and apologize to the person). She tells her supervisors that she is taking her meds and in fact purposely does not because she doesn't like how they make her feel.

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Don't break any greenzone rules
Need RP when you dm people, no rdm
If in a legal org I need leader approval before approving

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
IF you are going to join into a legal ORG and want to be corrupt agent/officer make a corrupt bio based on the ORG
or if it's a personal Bio going legal and good make another personal BIO without psychopath things

Closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom